Friday 31 October 2014

This is Halloween. This is Halloween.

I'm not that big of a Halloween guy, I have nothing against Halloween and on occassion I do enjoy taking part in the custom, but it just wasn't that big of a holiday for me growing up, in fact I think my best memories as a kid is getting to watch all the Halloween specials on TV, I mean yeah I went trick r treating a couple of times and that was a lot of fun, but I really don't remember it all too well. And of course when I was a teenager I went to Halloween parties and I went as a bloody doctor (that's bloody as in blood not the British adjective). But...yeah Halloween just isn't a thing for me, I don't have many fond memories of Halloween nor do I particularly look forward to it, the only reason why I'm talking about it is because it's Halloween and I feel like you have to dedicate a post to it. In fact I really don't think anyone cares about Halloween anymore, I went into a shop a few days ago that had already taken down their Halloween decorations in favour of Christmas and I saw an old man yell at them saying "It's October, you daft fucks!"so you know, that'll be a treasured memory.

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment