Saturday 1 November 2014

The Temptation for an Xbox One

When the Xbox One was first announced (And I swear to god that is the stupidest fucking name for a product I've ever heard in my life) I knew instantly that I wasn't going to buy it, always online, forced to have Kinect, no way in hell was I getting it. But of course Microsoft learnt from their mistakes (Or rather their pre-order numbers) and took out all of the dumbass features that everyone knew from day one were dumbass features except for the people responsible for the dumbass features. So these days it's all good if you want to get an Xbox One without people judging you (except for any gamers who are complete morons, and considering GamerGate i'm gonna say that number is pretty high). But my point is there were no technical backlashes to buying an Xbox, but that being said I still got a PS4, because they didn't fuck up at the start and have better exclusives. But recently I have been thinking to myself how much I would like an Xbox One, why? Well Sunset Overdrive is looking awesome and being made by one of my favourite studios Insomniac Games and also there's the Master Chief Halo collection coming out, 5 games in 1 disc, that is gonna be awesome. But thing is, I have a PS4, I have only had a PS4 for about a month now, I do not have the room or money for an Xbox One, so I am not able to get an Xbox One which means I cannot play the Master Chief collection which sucks. So that's really it, I was going to get into a big debate about console rivalries and 1st party developers and a Halo analysis but really I can't be bothered, they'd all make good topics for another day, but all this turned out to be me wanting the Master Chief Collection and not getting it...screw this I'm gonna go play The Last of Us for the 10th time.

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment