Monday 17 November 2014

I Wish I Was More Into Anime

I am a big fan of anime, or at least, I'm a big fan of the anime that I watch. Because really, even though I say i'm a big fan of anime, i really haven't watched nearly as much as I would like too; hell I don't even know if i'd be able to write up a top 10 anime list. I mean the anime that I do watch like One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, Attack on Titan, Dragonball Z, Naruto, I am obsessed with them, I am huge fans of them. But that being said, when looking at all the anime that i've watched in my life, I really don't think the number would be all too high. And it's not a matter of a lack of interest, i would most definitely like to watch more anime, but the problem with that is, in reality I only want to watch anime that I know i'll love, because i feel like i haven't reached that point where i can be a casual viewer. I want to get engrossed in an anime, I want to love the characters, i want to be blown away by the animation, i want to the action to be incredible. And I think this is the reason why I haven't watched all too much anime, because i want every anime to be a new favourite of mine, and if I watched one that didn't do that, then i'd feel like I was wasting my time. But, with that being said, i'm about 30ish episodes through Fairy Tail and I am loving it! Only 160 episodes...to go...why is anime always either 13 episodes of 500+? Is it too much to ask for a normal paced show?

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment