Monday 22 December 2014

The Home Away From Home...

I've been home from university for a few days now, and even though I was only at university for a few months and i've lived in this place for my entire life and yet somehow...it feels different. Okay it's not the place that's different or the people, i think it's me. Being at university offered a kind of freedom that i've never had, i could stay up all night without worrying about waking up my folks, I could go out at 4am if i wanted, i could do what i wanted, whenever i wanted, i was...well, an adult. Admittedly being home does come with it's benefits, like never having to do the dishes or my own laundry is always a bonus. But still, the restrictions that come it is make it feel weird. So i'm sort of in this state of having two homes and no homes simultaniously...first world problems, ammiright?

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment