Wednesday 10 June 2015

Jon Berenthal As The Punisher

Jon Berenthal has officially been cast as The Punisher for the second season of Daredevil. Now most people are absolutely thrilled by this news and think he is the perfect pick for Frank Castle, I personally approve of this pick and think he is a fine choice, he wasn't my first choice, nor did he ever cross my mind, but he's a good actor and Marvel make excellent casting choices, especially with Daredevil. What intrigues me is that this is (as far as i'm aware) the first confirmation that Punisher is actually going to be in season 2 of Daredevil, it's been rumoured for a while but never confirmed by Marvel themselves. That is what gets me excited, seeing The Punisher and Daredevil go head to head, two anti-heroes fighting for the same cause with different extremes, morals and fists clashing in the streets of Hell's Kitchen, Hell to the fucking Yes! What is going to sell me on Jon Berenthal however is what he looks like in uniform, what he's going to sound like, right now i go "sure, i could see him in that role" but seeing him onscreen is what's going to get me excited.

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment