Monday 30 March 2015

University Burn Out

I am currently on my Easter holiday, however once i return to university I will only have 2 weeks of university before i finish entirely for the year, and even then, that's only 6 out of 14 days when i'll actually be there, and that's how my schedule has been for the past few months, I am only at university 3 days out of the week, which means i spend the majority of my time relaxing and well, not doing work. This has become kind of a bad thing, because i am so close to the end of my first year and have spent a lot of time relaxing, it feels like i've gotten used to this slump of relaxing that i don't do as much work as i should. As of right now I haven't missed any major assignments and i'm still doing quite well, but this isn't a good way of living, especially seeing as i have to pay for an education now, so i should probably do something with that. The problem is, there are so many things i would much rather be doing, i'd rather be making content for YouTube, i'd rather get a job, i'd rather hang out with friends, i'd rather sit in all day and watch movies, but i can't do that just yet, yet my mind has already set itself to that mindset, and that kind of sucks.

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment