Thursday 5 March 2015

No Arrow/Flash For Two Weeks

So last week we didn't have any Flash and this week we don't have an Arrow either...in fact we don't have either for another 2 weeks, meaning this week and next will there will be no Flash/Arrow reviews...huh...well fuck. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I mean I usually plan all of my posts around the Flash and Arrow discussions. Well I could review the latest episode of Gravity Falls. Or maybe talk about that new Last Man On Earth comedy. Game of Thrones is starting soon, maybe I'll review that. Or maybe I'll just fill time by making a post complaining about not having a topic to post about and then debate what my next post should be without actually making that post...yeah that work's for me.

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment