Thursday 12 March 2015

Supergirl's Costume Revealed

This is the problem with planning out post topics in advanced is that when a story breaks i have to reorganise my posts to make up for it, and sometimes i can't be arsed. This is one of those times. So if you don't already know, there is a Supergirl TV show coming to CBS this fall, whether or not it takes place in the same universe as Arrow & Flash is unknown and confusing so let's not get into that. But now we have our first look at Melissa Benoist in the costume and...I really like it. I think she has that spunky charm that Supergirl is known for, I like the fact that she is actually smiling, almost as if she's saying "hell yeah, Imma superhero!" and I like that. The costume was designed by Colleen Atwood, the same person who designed the Arrow & Flash costumes so you knew it was gonna be good and it is. I'll be honest, i wasn't that excited for Supergirl before because...well it's CBS and if it's not gonna be in the Arrow universe then what's the point? But we don't actually know if it's in the universe, though it has a lot of the same production teams behind it so it could be, i don't know. Point is, i think the costume looks good and it's gotten me excited for the show.

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment