Sunday 9 August 2015

The Hateful Eight - Trailer Review

I initially was not going to talk about this trailer because i didn't have anything to say about it...turns out, the fact that i don't have anything to say about it, is what i want to say. The Hateful Eight is the 8th film directed by Quentin Tarintino, he initially wasn't going to produce the film due to a script leak but ended up going through with making it. When this trailer came out, my twitter exploded, everyone talking about how great it looks and they can't wait to see it...it looks fine. Don't get me wrong, I am super excited for this movie and I love Tarintino, but if i was to judge my excitement for this movie based on the trailer alone, so pretending that I had never heard of Tarintino before, this trailer would have done nothing for me. I didn't see anything about the characters that interested me, or the story, or the visuals, or the cast, it just looks like an average movie. Again, basing that entirely on the teaser trailer! Am i going to see this film when it comes out? Absolutely, but that's because of the power of Tarintino, not the marketing of this movie so far, maybe the next trailer will impress me more, i don't know, but for as of right now, consider me unimpressed with what i've seen.

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment