Monday 19 January 2015

Cheap Thoughts Introduction

So i've been struggling to come up with topics to talk about on this blog for a few weeks now so i've decided to come up with a new series where I review a certain film, TV Show, videogame, etc, that I feel is worth talking about, yet rarely is (For better or worse). And the title of this series will be 'Cheap Thoughts'. Why that title? Well you ever hear the phrase "A penny for your thoughts" it's just sort of a play on of that, my thoughts on a product, and they're not going to be indepth analysis of them (Maybe for some) so they're not going to be extravagant and in detail, just my simple thoughts, or my cheap thoughts. With that being said, join me tomorrow where I talk about the Will Smith hit, I Am Legend.

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment