Wednesday 25 June 2014

Stuff

So, very first blog post, gotta make a good first impression uh...Pickaxe!...Sorry, just thought I'd say something that would break the ice (Bah-Dum-Pssh).

So yes, I am starting this blog as a place to write down thoughts or ideas that I wouldn't normally do in a video format, which by the way I also do videos if you didn't know. https://www.youtube.com/user/DannyBReviews

So then, here are some things you should know about me, well I guess you don't have to know but you might be interes-I'm gonna stop rambling now, here are some facts:

Firstly, my name is Danny, I'm 18 years old as of writing this, I was born & raised in East Yorkshire of England which means I don't even get the benefits of having the sexy English accent but instead one of the ones that makes it difficult for foreigners to understand what I'm saying. I will hopefully be going to university this September, if not then I am screwed. The things that I'll be talking about on this blog can vary very much but for the most will be based around discussing works of fiction or pop-culture, though I may do something different every now and again. My biggest passion is fiction, but that's honestly as specific as I can be, I love talking/analysing movies, TV Shows, videogames, anime, all sorts of stuff, though I suck as critiquin--critequ--critaq--talking about music. I obviously like listening to music but I am horrible at analysing it, sometimes I have trouble telling the genre of certain songs. I talk mostly in Friends quotes & Simpsons quotes so if you don't watch a whole lot of either of those then you may be confused on a lot of things.

That's all that I can think of now, I could probably spend more time trying to make an introduction this blog but I'd rather not, I don't wanna be formal, this is a more colloquial blog (Field-Specific Lexis high five!).

Anyway that's all from me, I'm gonna go watch some Friends
~So no one told you life was gonna be this way *clapclapclapclap*~

- Danny

(You clapped along didn't you? Nice)

No comments:

Post a Comment