Sunday 30 November 2014

November: The Second Month of Absolutley Nothing

Oh Autumn, thou art boring as shit.

-William Shakespeare, probably.

Yet again, another month of not really much happening, I bought a Nintendo 2DS, I watched the new Star Wars trailer 150 times, I started watching the anime Fairy Tail and got through about 100 episodes in 3 weeks. I think that's it. Didn't go on any life changing experience, didn't travel anywhere new. I mean I went to London for a day to visit my best friend, that was cool, but I've been there before and I've seen him before. Seriously, November isn't a real month, it's December-eve, people putting Christmas lights up, ads on TV, it's nothing but "Christmas is coming!" No one gives a shit about November because nothing interesting happens in November. Sorry Thanksgiving, but as a Brit, I don't give a shit, hehehehe, that rhymes.

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment