Friday 4 July 2014

Kim Jong Un is a Marketing Genius

It's hard to be the fat kid at school, imagine how hard it must be to be the only fat guy in your entire country...

So Kim Jong Un has been in the news recently, that being he is angered by the new Seth Rogen/James Franco movie "The Interview", the reason being the plot of the movie is the two are hired to assassinate the dicktator (Yes, I know that's not how you spell it but I think it's more accurate). Now Kimmy's reaction is fairly reasonable, I know I'd be disgruntled if someone made a movie about killing me, but admittedly I'm not a Joffrey wannabee with an inflated ego and a bad haircut who had his own uncle mauled to death by dogs...just cause.

Now Kim Jong Uno Dos Tres has stated that this film is an "act of war" and he will deliver "merciless retaliation" by which we all mean this is a dick measuring contest with our nuclear missles, and I'm just gonna take a guess that Kim Mala Mala Jong Un here is one of those "size doesn't matter" kinda guys if ya catch my drift. Now this is all supposed to intimidate the world with an act of war so people won't go and see the movie out of fear...now here's the problem with that: When you hear that a movie is so controversial it risks starting World War 3...tell me that doesn't make you more curious about the movie, after all I was already interested in seeing this movie, but knowing that it is actively pissing him off, I absolutley have to see the movie now!

And I don't fear the possibility of Nuclear War, because it's Kim-Shamalamading-Jong Un, he's basically that bully at school that tries to act tough when really he'd cry like a baby after one punch. If he does try to shoot nuclear missiles and they actually take off for once then they'll be shot down before they even leave Korean airspace. So overall, there is no real threat here, the worst case scenario is that the movie sucks, but I don't believe that a war will start because of this, after all, Matt Stone & Trey Parker made a movie about Kim Jong Ill and i'm just gonna take a guess say that was way more offensive than this one, and we didn't have a nuclear war. See Kimmy? Your dad had a sense of humour.

-Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment