Thursday 14 August 2014

Puella Magi Madoka Magica's Opening is Weird...

Japanese culture is very different from western culture, I am very familiar with this, I also know the age of consent in Japan is 14, which explains why the Sailor Scouts in Sailor Moon are so overtly sexualised that while it's fine for them, it sure is awkward for me when I get aroused by 14 year old animated girls who have boobs the size of airbags. But the opening to Peulla Magi Madoka Magica has this one moment during the opening that you see above me. Now the characters in the show are in middle school, which means that they're young teens, and considering they're not very sexualised (Or at least in comparison to Sailor Moon) I'm just gonna assume they're maybe 12-13ish. But there's this one clip in the opening that really creeps me out. The main character Madoka has a fantasy of her become her superpowered self and the way they do it is by having her normal self and magical self combine. And the weird part is...they're both naked and the way how they combine is by...hugging each other and touching each other...
Look at that! Do you see what is going on there!? I feel violated for them! This is some weird stuff, their boobs are literally being squeezed together...it's really creep.

But apart from that it's a pretty good anime.

-Danny

2 comments:

  1. At least the naked Madoka in this opening doesn't have any nipples or private parts, so that must be how they got away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madoka has a cute face and a cute butt.

    ReplyDelete